The Sisters of Mercy celebrated 175 years of Mercy of the Foundation in the Archdiocese of Westminster on 14th June 2019.
It was fitting that the day on which 96 Sisters gathered in The Friends’ House, London to revisit the story of our Foundress Catherine McAuley,…..
At the height of the intense heatwave, Sisters Maura and Maureen with their Mercy Associates and friends held their 18th Annual Garden Party……..
The history of St Winefride’s Convent tells the story of Sisters invited by Bishop Ullathorne to establish a Convent of Mercy in Staffordshire.
Fishguard Community and Friends celebate Centenary of Foundation …
At the request of Fr. William Kelly, eight Sisters of Mercy came from Tullamore to make a foundation in the East End of London, arriving at St. Mary and St. Michael’s Parish on March 2nd 1859.